Sunday, June 28, 2009

CRACK!!

ahh!!! i've been training for 5 hours ++ for the past two days~
i feel like dying...

today had to input two patterns into my head, which i totally forgot both already...

training was at those kind of like dance studio thing
got the mirror wall
we did sparring after the first break.
wc maam and jar sir were sparring.
sir shift back and crash into the mirror =X
ahh-ah... the glass shattered...
luckily he was only shocked and not injured...

wc maam called some guy to replace the mirror before the cc found out...
$400+- about there

AHH!!! why am i the only girl on the team?
my team is full of guys...
some are quite hot~~ serious muscles~
my type XD

school starts tomorrow...
now i need to balance school, cca, violin the theory exam and practical, piano, and training

xiao... now we training everyday...
can kill myself... i would die...

wish me luck kkay? nyaa...

bbye~
oyasuminasai nyaa minna san^^

2158hours
28June

No comments:

Post a Comment